Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

Update; The new Sherlock Holmes novel on Amazon!.

Yes, I'm back pumping my book again; you can now Pre-Order my Sherlock Holmes novel from Amazon-click the link below to be whisked away with effortless speed and precision should you care to blast a tenner on the book that took me two years to research and write. See Victorian London burst from the pages before your very eyes!. Gasp at the terror that was Jack the Ripper!. Cheer as Sherlock Holmes and Watson pursue the fiend through the murky labyrinth that was (and is) the East End!. Grind your teeth at my audacity in plugging this twice!. Watch this space for exciting freebies!. Realise I've been on those marketing blogs again!.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sherlock-Holmes-Whitechapel-Murders-account/dp/1787050599/ref=sr_1_cc_4?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1484502866&sr=1-4-catcorr&keywords=SHERLOCK+HOLMES+AND+THE+WHITECHAPEL+MURDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?; don't forget to leave your E-Mail address or join our E-Mail list for the latest from 221b!.